Current Incidents of Abuse or Neglect
- 184 - Mental Injury
- 906 - Sexual Abuse
- 977 - Physical Abuse
- 4,929 - Neglect
- 7,288 - Threat of Harm
The average number of days a child spends in foster care is 457.
- Clackamas County has 387 children in foster care.
- Washington County has 754 children in foster care.
- Multnomah County has 2,037 children in foster care.
- This adds up to 3,178 children in the tri-county area.
- The Tri-County area accounts for 35% of the total number of children in the Oregon foster care system.
Where children go after foster care
- .8% - Living with Relative
- 5.1% - Guardianship
- 5.8% - Emancipation
- 17.9% - Adoption
- 64.1% - Reunification
- 6.3% - Other